Stronghold Crusader 2 is a very important game for us and our plan is to support it extensively going forwards. As a result we will be releasing regular updates to Stronghold Crusader 2 over the coming weeks and months. The first fixes will be essential stability fixes with gameplay and balance bugs being addressed after that. We also have a number of feature updates planned which we will announce nearer the time.
23-4-15 - Version: 1.0.21103 - 270 MB: The Invasion Update was released for all players, introducing some new features as well as addressing various bugs.
- Easy AI: Players can now choose an easier difficulty setting in both the Skirmish Trails and Custom Skirmish game modes. Each AI Lord's difficulty can be set individually in Custom Skirmish games. AI difficulty settings are not available in multiplayer games.
- Sandbox Invasions: Players can now launch an invasion at their own will, and test their castles against 19 different invasions of various sizes and difficulties. Invasions can be launched from the Sandbox panel in Sandbox mode.
- Faction selection: Players can now choose to play as Crusader or Arabic factions in the Skirmish trails and Sandbox in the Options/Profile screen.
- 3 new skirmish/multiplayer maps
- Volcano (4)
- The Forest (2)
- Interlocked (6)
- 2 new Sandbox maps
- 1 bonus skirmish map
- Fixed troops auto-attacking carter horses and peasants in unowned estates.
- Fixed a case where Assassins siege clans could get stuck due to an unclimbable wall.
- Fixed an issue where loading a save of a sandbox map could lead to a dead end after defeat.
- Fixed incorrect building, troop and trading availability in Learning Campaigns.
- Fixed an issue where Oil pot Thrower could sometimes throw with infinite range.
- Fixed rare crash caused by a Lord dying in a fire.
- Fixed rare crashed caused by troops attempting to follow a dead actor.
- Some mouse input optimisations.
Please note: We are aware of some reports of crashes on the forums. Often these are random crashes that are difficult for us to reproduce. If you have a save game that reproduces a crash soon after loading please submit a support ticket to support.fireflyworlds.com