Please disable pointer trails for your mouse
- Start > Control Panel > Mouse > Pointer Options tab
- Uncheck the Display pointer trails box
1. Click in the search box and type 'mouse pointer'
2. Click on the pointer options box and untick 'Display pointer trails' and click OK.
If you are using Windows 7, make sure the Magnifier is disabled:
- Start > All Programs > Accessories > Ease of Access > Ease of Access Center
- Click on Make the computer easier to see
- Uncheck the Turn on Magnifier box and click OK
If you have a high resolution monitor and are using custom scaling, please reset it to 100%
- Go to the Settings > System > Display
- Change the size of text, apps, and other items to 100%